Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jan 11, 2018 Views: 627
No, the Walden Library does not have tutorials about research design.
Those can be found in the Center for Research Quality's Research Design and Analysis tutorials.
However, the Walden Library does have a few tutorials available, in addition to our webinars.
You can find Library tutorials this way:
- On the Library's homepage, click on Library Skills or Help
- In the box on the left side of the page, click on Tutorials.
- Go to the Center for Research Quality's Research Design and Analysis tutorials
- Learn how to find information about research design in the Walden Library
- Go to the Writing Center's modules, which are multimedia self-paced tutorials
- Go to the Academic Skills Center's courses and workshops
Do you have more questions about the Library? Ask a Librarian!