Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Jul 01, 2016     Views: 228

Yes, your military spouse may be able to transfer military education benefits to you.

Please visit the VA’s website to learn more about transferability of the Post-9/11 GI Bill:

Need more information?  Contact

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.