Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Aug 02, 2022     Views: 4869

Active duty Army personnel must submit a Request for Tuition Assistance through the ArmyIgnitED web portal.

Please be aware that you must always submit your Request for Tuition Assistance at least two weeks prior to your course start date to allow enough processing time for the University and your Education Center. Likewise, tuition and fees must be posted in your student account before you submit your TA request.

To apply for tuition assistance, the student must:

Note: You must be registered for an upcoming term to submit a TA request.

The Walden Office of Military Services will either approve or reject the TA request according to Army guidelines.

Upon the approval from the school, the request then goes to the Army Education Officer for approval.

Once the request is approved by both the school and the Education Officer, you need to go back into the ArmyIgnitED Portal to save the TA Authorization Form and send the document to [email protected] and CC [email protected]

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.