Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Feb 13, 2018     Views: 1597

Book advances are issued by term, not by course.  As an active, enrolled student, you may submit a book advance request beginning four weeks prior to the term start.  You may apply up to your disbursement being processed.  Your request will be reviewed for approval even if disbursement has occurred, provided your application was received prior to the disbursement date.


For more information, please contact us at