Answered By: Juli Konopa
Last Updated: Dec 13, 2016     Views: 233

Canada and Bermuda are Visa Exempt countries. Canadian and Bermudian students are required to enter the United States with a Form I-20, receipt of SEVIS payment, proof of financial support, and proof of ties to home country. Please see the US's Canadian Embassy website for more details.

Please see the attached file for complete information about the process for international students attending residencies in the U.S.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.