Answered By: Juli Konopa
Last Updated: Dec 13, 2016     Views: 169

The Visa Waiver only allows holders to enter the United States for business and tourism purposes. Therefore, the Visa Waiver is not applicable for you since you are entering the United States for educational study towards a degree. If you are from a Visa Waiver country, you must obtain an F-1 student visa and Form I-20 to attend a Walden academic residency in the U.S.

Please see the attached file for complete information about the process for international students attending residencies in the U.S.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.