Answered By: Juli Konopa
Last Updated: Dec 13, 2016     Views: 638

There are many forms of payment that can be used to pay the SEVIS fee. Your options include mailing in a bank check, sending a wire transfer, or paying by credit card.

To learn more about these options, please review the SEVIS Fee website FAQ: If you have already done this and still have questions, please contact the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Department directly at or 1-703-603-3400. Be sure to include your name and SEVIS ID number on all email communications.

Walden University does not have any connection to the SEVIS fee payment website or process. To ask questions about the SEVIS fee please email or call the given addresses above.

Please see the attached website for complete information about the process for international students attending residencies in the U.S.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.