Answered By: Juli Konopa
Last Updated: Dec 13, 2016     Views: 412

In order to obtain an I-20, you must complete the Walden University I-20 online application and provide proof of your financial ability to attend the Walden residency. The information in this application is required by the US Department of Homeland Security. The creation of an Initial I-20 generates a data record for you in the SEVIS (the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System).

Please see the attached website for complete information about the process for international students attending residencies in the U.S.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.