Answered By: Emily Dahlen
Last Updated: Oct 19, 2018     Views: 399

CAEX 6050G/6051G and CAEX 6060G/6061G are graded S/U for satisfactory (S, or pass) or unsatisfactory (U, or fail). If you receive a final grade of U in CAEX 6050G/6051G or in CAEX 6060G/6061G, then you can repeat the class once. If you must take a required writing course again, you will be charged $195 per course plus any required taxes and/or fees. If you receive a final grade of U twice in the same course, then the university's standard academic dismissal policy applies per graduate students who repeat a course: Students who receive failing grades twice in the same required course will be dismissed from their doctoral program at Walden University.

For more information:

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.