Answered By: Emily Dahlen
Last Updated: May 03, 2017     Views: 392

Students complete the DRWA 8000G/8001G Doctoral Writing Assessment course in the second term of their doctoral programs. This course cannot be dropped unless students go on an official leave of absence or withdraw from the university.

If students are required to complete additional writing support courses after the DRWA course ends, then those writing courses will begin in the third term of their doctoral programs. Required writing courses cannot be dropped or delayed except by the one-time petition opportunity described in the doctoral writing assessment petitions FAQ.

For more information:

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.