Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Sep 19, 2016     Views: 372

Students who have an academic residency requirement must initiate registration for their residencies. Students can self-register for residency using the Register for Courses and/or View Degree Audit link located in the myWalden portal. For more information on how to register for a residency, please review the directions on how to register for an academic residency.

If you experience issues with registering for a residency, and you have no holds on your account, please contact your academic advisor for assistance with registering for the residency. 

Please note: Students with Bursar or Contingent Admission holds are not able to register for a residency or any future course until they have removed the holds.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.