Answered By: Dina Bergren Last Updated: Oct 26, 2016 Views: 30
The Career Services Center features student success stories on the Career Spotlights page. Select spotlights include:
- Career Leap into Teaching Abroad
- Career Transition from Military to Counseling
- Building a Career in Behavioral Health
- Embracing Challenges and Finding Success in Public Health
- Landing a Dream Job in Health Services
- Networking Tips for Career Advancement
- Advancing from an Administrative Position into a Leadership Role
- Landing a Dream Job with the Center for Disease Control
- Walden Networking Led to International Consulting Opportunities
- Promoting Social Change as a Program Director
These stories capture students' career transitions and triumphs, and they provide strategies for proactive career management.
Do you have other career-related questions? Ask Career Services!