Answered By: Jason Steidl
Last Updated: Jan 23, 2017     Views: 704

If your address has changed since you joined Walden you can update this information within your myWalden portal following the steps below.


1. Log into your myWalden portal.


2. On the Student Services tab, select the link for Update Addresses and Phone.

screenshot of link in portal

3. A new window will load listing all the addresses Walden has on file for you. On the line with the address you wish to update, click on the blue link that reads "Current".

screenshot of address listing in portal

4. On the page that follows you will be able to make adjustments to your address and phone information. Please remember to hit Submit when you are done making your changes to ensure that the information is saved.

click to enlarge screenshot of update form


For more information about making updates or changes to your student information please see below.

Do you have other questions about your student information? Contact Student Support at or 1-800-WALDENU [1-800-925-3368].

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.