Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2015     Views: 190

If you are unable to complete your course or need to take a break from your program due to an upcoming deployment or other military mission, you can request a military leave of absence. Please submit a leave of absence request form if you believe you are eligible for a military leave.




Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.