Answered By: Jason Steidl
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016     Views: 271

Students are not able to earn a dual MSN degree here at Walden.  Students must choose one specialization or track.  After completion of the MSN degree, students may apply for a post-master’s certificate in education, leadership and management, or informatics.  They also may continue on to the Doctor of Nursing Practice or PhD Nursing programs.  Each of these programs, including the post-master’s certificate, requires that a student go back through enrollment advising. 

Learn how to contact an enrollment advisor for more information.

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.