Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Aug 09, 2017 Views: 3653
You can find links to all of the databases in the Walden Library on the Databases by Name page.
For example, here is how you can find the Academic Search Complete database:
1. On the Library homepage, hover your cursor over Search & Find in the toolbar along the top of the page.
2. From the drop-down menu, click on Databases by Name.
3. This will take you to a page with options to view the databases in the Library. Click on the letter that corresponds to the name of the database you want to find.
Note: you can also use the dropdown boxes to filter by Subject or Type of database.
4. You'll be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password, if you haven't done so already.
- How do I find databases by subject?
- How do I find peer-reviewed articles?
- Where can I find EBSCOhost?
- Where can I find ProQuest?
Do you have more questions about databases? Ask a Librarian!