Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Sep 18, 2016 Views: 840
One way to find assignment help is in the Assignment Resources section of the Walden Library.
2. Look for your four letter course code on the left, or use the alphabet links to jump down to the desired section.
3. Click the link for the particular discussion post or assignment for your course and week.
Another way to find library help for an assignment or discussion is to check the Course Guide for your class. Many course guides have pages with help for specific assignments requiring library research.
2. Identify your four letter, four number course code located in your myWalden portal (e.g. NURS 6001).
3. Select the appropriate brown button on the left side of the page, based on the first letter of your course code:
4. Select the tab with your course code (e.g. NURS).
5. Select your course from the list of courses:
Note: If there are no required readings from the Library for your course, there may not be a course guide.
6. Look for a brown tab for that week’s assignment on the left side of the guide.
7. Click this tab for information and help with this particular discussion post or assignment.
Tip: You might find assignment help tabs from the Writing Center for specific assignments as well.
No Library assignment tab for your course? Ask a Librarian!