Answered By: Cassandra Nickles Last Updated: Aug 09, 2015 Views: 1100
Answered By: Cassandra Nickles
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2015 Views: 1100
- Informatics: students must take the practicum courses one per quarter, but they are able to start a practicum course with the final specialization course with an approved practicum application on file, however, it is highly recommended that you do not.
- Leadership and Management: there is only one practicum course in the Leadership and Management specialization. This course should be completed last.
- Education: students are permitted to take 6341 and 6351 together. These courses require separate preceptors and separate applications. If students are taking the courses individually, they must take NURS 6341 first.
- Family Nurse Practitioner: please review document.
- Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner: please review document.
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner: please review document.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice: DNP students cannot take practicum courses together. They may take a practicum course along with NURS 8600 Field Experience as long as they are not using the same preceptor.
Do you have more questions about your nursing degree? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more.
Have more questions about your practicum? Please contact the Nurse Field Training Office.