Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Jan 23, 2017     Views: 342

You can update your refund method within the Student Services tab of myWalden.  Click on the Manage Your Refund link to update the refund disbursement method. A paper check is the default refund method but, you can either elect to have direct deposit or a paper check.

If you elect for the paper check option, you will be asked to enter in your refund account information which includes your name and address details. If you opt for direct deposit, you will be asked to enter in your bank account details and account holder information. The system will then ask you to confirm these changes and submit.


For more information on this topic, please contact

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.