Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017 Views: 103
Here are the steps to find biographical information for major theorists and scholars in encyclopedias:
2. Click the Encyclopedias & Handbooks button in the menu on the left.
3. Click the link to Go to SAGE Knowledge
4. Enter your user name and password if prompted.
5. Type in the name of the person and click the search button.
6. On the results page, click the title of the result to see the full entry.
Is this for an assignment? You may want to look at the assignment guide for:
Do you have other questions about finding biographical information? Ask a Librarian!