Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jan 11, 2018 Views: 211
Here are the steps to find biographical information for major theorists and scholars in encyclopedias:
2. Click on the All Database Types box, and select Encyclopedias & Dictionaries.
Here is an image of the All Databases Type dropdown
3. Click the link SAGE Knowledge (formerly SAGE Encyclopedias)
4. Enter your user name and password if prompted.
5. Type in the name of the person and click the search button.
6. On the results page, click the title of the result to see the full entry.
Is this for an assignment? You may want to look at the assignment guide for:
- How do I find biographical information about people?
- How do I use Thoreau to find information about a person?
- How do I find information about people on the Internet?
- How do I find biographies?
- How do I find encyclopedias?
Do you have other questions about finding biographical information? Ask a Librarian!