Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Sep 20, 2015     Views: 814

No, your dissertation or doctoral study requirements remain the same. Only the way that you submit and track your work has changed if you have been migrated into the MyDR system.

Students should direct technical questions; including those related to My DR, or system errors messages encountered in the My DR system to the Student Support Team (SST). They can do this by clicking on the Support tab through their myWalden portal and submitting requests in writing or through live chat, calling 1-800-WALDENU (1-800-925-3368), or emailing

General or procedural questions should be directed to the Office of Student Research Administration (OSRA):

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.