Answered By: Jason Steidl Last Updated: Nov 22, 2016 Views: 2143
Students can find their Grade Point Average (GPA) by viewing their unofficial transcript. The unofficial transcript is located in your myWalden portal and can be accessed following the steps below.
- Log into your myWalden portal.
- Click on the Student Services tab.
- On the Student Services tab, go to the section for Student Records (bottom-left corner).
- From the list of links available here, please click on View Unofficial Transcript.
- Once this loads, scroll down to the section on degree and curriculum information.
- Your GPA is located on the far right of this section (see below for an example).
Do you have more questions regarding GPA or grades? See below for further information:
- What is a Grade Point Average (GPA)?
- What happens to me if I fail a class?
- Where are my final grades?
- Why did I earn this grade?
- How do I request an Incomplete grade?
- What is the minimum GPA I need to maintain in order to be eligible for financial aid?
Have more questions about your GPA? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more.