Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018 Views: 12762
Students can find their Grade Point Average (GPA) by viewing their unofficial transcript. The unofficial transcript is located in your myWalden portal and can be accessed following the steps below.
- Log into your myWalden portal.
- select the Me icon on the top right.
- Under the Me icon, select the My Education link. Under My Education you will select View Unofficial Transcript
- Once this loads, scroll down to the section on degree and curriculum information.
- Your GPA is located on the far right of this section (see below for an example).
Do you have more questions regarding GPA or grades? See below for further information:
- What is a Grade Point Average (GPA)?
- What happens to me if I fail a class?
- Where are my final grades?
- Why did I earn this grade?
- How do I request an Incomplete grade?
- What is the minimum GPA I need to maintain in order to be eligible for financial aid?
Have more questions about your GPA? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more.