Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Jan 23, 2017 Views: 801
Students have access to the course and their coursework from the course start date until 60 days after the course ends.
We strongly recommend that you retain copies of completed assignments, however; we do make exceptions to retrieve assignments that hinder a student’s academic progress. We also suggest that you save all future assignments using Google Drive.
You can email a request for retrieval of documents or assignments from a previous course to email@example.com. We will try to fulfill your request, but we cannot guarantee the retrieval of all past documents.
To help expedite your request, please provide the following information:
- Reason for request to retrieve course assignments or syllabi
- Course number/title where the assignment can be found (e.g., EDUC - 6651)
- Assignment name and week number
- Year and term that the course was taken
- Students preparing Professional Portfolios: Please submit your Foundation Requirements assignment list, found in your Capstone course.
Please allow 7–10 business days to retrieve these assignments. Once recovered, the original assignments will be sent to your Walden Gmail account as attachments.
Per FERPA regulations, we are unable to provide graded information, assignments with Instructor’s feedback, group assignments or any posted discussions.
For more information on this topic, please contact Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.