Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Aug 30, 2017 Views: 180
For PC users:
1. Locate the file(s) or folder that you want to compress.
2. Right-click the file or folder, point to Send to, and then click Compressed (zipped) folder.
3. A new compressed folder is created in the same location. To rename it, right-click the folder, click Rename, and then type the new name.
For Mac users:
1. Right-click on a file, folder, or files you want to zip
2. Select “Compress Items”
3. Find the newly created .zip archive in the same directory
For more information on this topic, please contact Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org