Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018 Views: 7602
To apply for a book advance, you must complete and submit a Book Advance Request form. To locate the Book Advance Request form, complete the following steps.
1. Login to your myWalden portal and scroll down to Academic Resources.
2. Select University and Program Forms.
3. You will now see a list of Forms including Financial Forms.
4. Under Financial Services Forms you will see Book Advance Request. Click the Book Advance Request link to begin the Book Advance Request Form.
Once you have completed and submitted the Book Advance Request, please allow up to 5 business days for the book advance request to be processed.
- Who is eligible for a book advance?
- Can I request a book advance prior to each course start date?
- What is the status of my book advance?
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.