Answered By: Tiffany Beverly Last Updated: Jan 23, 2017 Views: 3036
To apply for a book advance, you must complete and submit a Book Advance Request form. To locate the Book Advance Request form, complete the following steps.
1. Go to your myWalden Portal page and click the Student Services tab.
2. On the Student Services tab, click the Financial Forms link (under Tuition & Finances).
3. Click on Book Advance Request under the Financial Services Forms section.
Once you have completed and submitted the Book Advance Request, please allow up to 5 business days for the book advance request to be processed.
- Who is eligible for a book advance?
- Can I request a book advance prior to each course start date?
- What is the status of my book advance?
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.