Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Feb 13, 2018 Views: 1045
Once you submit your request, please allow 5 business days to process your application. You will receive an email from the Bursar within 24 hours either approving or denying your request.
The following are reasons a book advance request could be denied:
- You are not within 30 days of the start of your class
- You have not been awarded (to check your awards status, go to your View Your Financial Aid link and select the Awards tab).
- You are missing documents (to check your document status, go to your View Your Financial Aid link and select the Menu and click Documents).
- Your loan is not certified (to check your certification status, go to your View Your Financial Aid link and select the Loans tab. It must say “Sent to Lender” in the status area or you are not certified).
- You are not registered at least half-time (3 credit hours for Graduate Students or 6 credit hours for Undergraduate Students).
For more information on this topic, please contact Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org