Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018     Views: 317

You can view documents pertaining to your financial aid within your student portal and click the "Me" icon on the top right. Here you will select "My Finances". From the "My Finances" page, select "View Your Financial Aid Account" and now you will see your Financial Aid Account.

To see if you have any outstanding documents to complete, got to the Menu and select the Documents.

You can also view messages from the Office of Financial Aid and disbursement information by clicking on the Menu and select Messages and Disbursements, respectively.  

For more information on this topic, please contact The Office of Financial Aid at

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.