Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Mar 31, 2016     Views: 160

If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact Student Support so we can request a new order and shipment for you. To contact Student Support, go to your myWalden portal and select the Support Tab for contact options.   Make sure to include the course code, course title and textbook title of the missing or damaged materials in your request.

For more information on this topic, please contact Student Support at

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.