Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Mar 26, 2018     Views: 434

You can contact the Transcripts Team if needed, by emailing them at

You can log into your Parchment account to view the status of your Official Transcript order.

Official Transcripts are processed through Parchment Ordering Service.  

  1. Once you are logged into your portal, select the Me icon on the top right.
  2. Under the Me icon, select the My Education link.
  3. Under My Education you will select Request Official Transcript. 
  4. This will open the Parchment Ordering Service website so you can begin. If it is your first time accessing parchment you will need to create an account.

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Topic.