Answered By: Tiffany Beverly Last Updated: Jan 23, 2017 Views: 937
You can submit a video to Kaltura by following these steps:
1. Click on the appropriate Week within your Blackboard classroom, and select the corresponding Application, Assignment, or Discussion link for that week.
2. If submitting to an Application or Assignment, click on the Write Submission button to display the Content Editor. If submitting to Discussion, click on the Reply button to display the Content Editor.
3. Click on the Mashups dropdown within the Content Editor, and select Kaltura Media to open Kaltura.
4. Click Add Media in the upper right corner of Kaltura, and select Upload media or record from webcam to upload an existing video or record a new video with your webcam.
To Upload an Existing Video select the Upload tab, and click Browse, to select the desired file from your computer. Click the Save button once you have selected the desired file. You will be directed back to the Upload page, where you can add additional files if needed.
To Record from Webcam select the Webcam tab, and click Record when you are ready to record. Click Stop when you done recording, and if you need to re-record, simply click Record again.
5. Once you are done adding files or recording from your webcam, click Next to finalize the upload.
Note: When recording from your webcam you may receive an Adobe Flash Player Settings pop-up. You will need to Allow access in order to successfully record from your webcam.
For more information on this topic, please contact Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.