Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2015     Views: 2683

To drop a course you can use the “Review Schedule or Drop Classes” option under the Student Services tab your myWalden portal. You may also email their request to your academic advisor. If you are a new student and requesting to withdraw from your course during the first seven days for the course, please email your Enrollment Advisor for assistance. 

Please note: Requests to drop a course must be submitted in writing. While academic advisors are happy to speak with student about the process for dropping a course and possible impact to their program, they cannot drop students based on a phone conversation.

Before dropping a class students should contact Financial Aid to find out how doing so will affect their financial aid eligibility.

For more information please visit one of the following options or learn how to contact your academic advisor.

Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.