Answered By: Jason Steidl
Last Updated: Apr 21, 2016     Views: 3122

Your official transcripts should be sent by your alma mater to Walden in one of the following ways:

1. By E-mail:

2. By Postal Mail (If you are using this method, I would recommend using a service that will allow you to track the progress of the posted items.)

Walden University
Office of Admissions
650 South Exeter Street
Baltimore, MD 21202

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.