Answered By: Jason Steidl Last Updated: Nov 14, 2016 Views: 505
Students can drop their residency using the self-service registration portal by following the directions below.
1. Log in to your myWalden university portal.
2. Select the Student Services tab.
3. Select Review Schedule or Drop Courses.
4. On the next page, select the term in which the residency takes place.
5. Find your residency among the list of courses you are registered for in that term.
6. From the drop-down menu that appears to the left of the residency, select Web Drop from the list of options and then click Submit Changes.
If the drop period has passed, students will need to request a drop request by sending an email to their academic advisor. Please note: you may be liable for all or a portion of the tuition fees associated with the residency depending on the date on which you request to drop the residency. Please refer to your residency confirmation email for more information about the cancelation policy for residencies.
Do you have additional questions about residencies? Please see below for additional resources: