Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Jan 23, 2017     Views: 1829

Bursar Hold is placed on a student’s account when a past due balance remains on the account. When a Bursar Hold is placed on a student account, students may not: Register for upcoming courses or receive transcripts. Please refer to your bill on the Manage Your Account/Pay Your Bill link of the myWalden portal under the Student Services tab.

You may call 1-800-WALDENU or email us at to resolve your hold




More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.