Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Jan 23, 2017     Views: 177

How to I increase / decrease / cancel my financial aid?


If you wish to increase, decrease, or cancel your financial aid, please send us an email at with your specific request.

Please allow up to 14 business days to process each of these actions.

Do you have other questions about financial aid? Call us at 800-925-3368 or email us at


Related Topics

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.