Answered By: Lisa Raymond
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2015     Views: 2453

Where can I find the committee nomination form?


Doctoral students can find links to committee nomination forms in all degree programs on the Office of Student Research Administration website:

Please note: The submission process varies depending on your degree program. Follow the directions included on each form carefully to ensure a timely processing of your committee nomination or assignment request.

For more information about nominating your committee, email the Office of Student Research Administration:

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.