Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017 Views: 3456
You can print out a copy of your student ID card in your myWalden portal at the following location:
- Log into your myWalden portal.
- Select the Welcome Center tab.
- Choose the Get Prepared tab.
- Select the link for by #7 for Print your Student ID.
If started an undergraduate program after July 6th, 2017 then please follow the steps below.
- Click on Me on the top right of the myWalden portal.
- Click on My Information.
- On the left under "My Information" click on Print Student ID.
Have a question for Academic Advising? Contact an academic advisor.