Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Sep 11, 2015     Views: 1594

If you wish to withdraw from the University, for whatever reason, you can complete the withdrawal form located within your myWalden portal after speaking with an academic advisor. Once the University has received your withdrawal request it will be processed and your account updated accordingly. If you have any questions about this process, please contact your academic advisor.





Have questions about withdrawing the University? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more.


More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.