Answered By: Jason Steidl Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016 Views: 2930
The Faculty Expertise Directory (the FED) is a searchable database of the diverse expertise assembled in the Walden faculty, including:
- Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in specific content knowledge areas and
- Research Methods Expertise (RME) in specific methodological design and data analyses.
To locate the FED, follow the steps below:
1. Log into fed.waldenu.edu, using your myWalden portal login information.
2. Allow Google to share your email address with the Faculty Expertise Directory.
3. After reading the disclaimer, click OK to enter the directory.
4. You are now at the search page. Use the different filters to locate faculty by:
- their first or last name,
- the language they speak,
- their college affiliation,
- their program assignment, or
- their research matter or subject matter expertise.
Once you have narrowed down your filter options, select Search.
5. Your results (if any) will appear below the search options. To learn more about a faculty member in your search results, please click on his or her name.
Clicking the faculty member's name will pull up a page of available information about that faculty member.
You may also export your results to PDF or CSV (Comma Separated Values) to save them for future reference.
If you experience technical issues when using the FED, please contact Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-WALDENU [925-3368].