Answered By: Jason Steidl
Last Updated: Jan 23, 2017     Views: 379

If there is an error or change in your Social Security number, you must submit a copy of your Social Security card to the Office of the Registrar. You must fax, mail or email a copy of your documentation to the Office of the Registrar at:

Office of the Registrar
Attn: Name Changes
Fax: 410-843-6416
650 S. Exeter Street
Baltimore, MD 21202

Need more information? Contact the Student Support Team (

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.