Answered By: Jason Steidl Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016 Views: 4133
To schedule an appointment, start at your myWalden portal.
1. On the Academics tab, scroll down to the Research & Resources section.
2. Click on Schedule an Appointment underneath the column heading Research and Resources.
3. Beneath the Academic Advisor area, select your degree level (unless you are an international student, in which case select International).
4. Select Make Appointment.
5. Select your area of study and hit continue.
6. Select All for day of week, start time 6:00AM and end time 9:00PM [these times are Eastern Time, or GMT -5], and then select your advisor’s name from the list of available advisors.
Please note: Leaving the weekday and time options open will help you find more available appointments. If you are only able to speak with an advisor on certain days or at certain times, you can limit these fields as needed.
7. Select Find Appointments to see a full listing of available times.
8. Click on the radio button next to the appointment slot that you would like.
9. Select the reason for your appointment and fill out the form. Please note: Your phone number may not fit in the space provided. Just fill in as much as is necessary. Academic advisors have your number on file and will be able to pull it up. If you wish for your advisor to call you at another number for the appointment, please send an email to your advisor to let him or her know.
Need more information? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more.