Answered By: Abigail Caraccio Last Updated: Mar 28, 2018 Views: 4761
Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2018 Views: 4761
To schedule an appointment with your Academic Advisor, start at your myWalden portal.
- On your myWalden Homepage, click the Help tab.
- Click Schedule an Appointment on the Help tab menu.
- Beneath the Academic Advisor area, select your degree level (unless you are an international student, in which case select International).
- Select Make Appointment.
- Select your area of study and hit continue.
- Select All for the day of the week, start time 6:00 AM and end time 9:00 PM [all times are listed in Eastern Time, or GT -5], and then select your advisor's name from the list of available advisors.
Please note: Leaving the weekday and time options open will help you find more available appointments. If you are only able to speak with an advisor on certain days or at certain times, you can limit these fields as needed.
- Select Find Appointments to see a full listing of available times.
- Click on the radio button next to the appointment slot that you would like.
- Select the reason for your appointment and fill out the form.
Need more information? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more.