Answered By: Abigail Caraccio
Last Updated: Jun 10, 2016     Views: 2901

Students are provided with a copy of their initial Plan or Program of Study (POS) with their admissions letter from the University.

Note: It may also have been referred to as your Transfer of Credit Evaluation.

You can also view your program requirements using your Degree Audit, located on the Student Services tab of your myWalden portal.


Learn more about your Plan/Program of Study or Admissions letter by visiting our other Quick Answers topics:


Need more information? Find out how to contact an academic advisor to learn more.

More Information

Need more information? Ask us!

Or browse Quick Answers by Department.