Answered By: Rachel Willard Last Updated: Aug 09, 2015 Views: 4746
The Walden Writing Center offers Grammarly, an automated grammar-checking tool, free to students. You can use Grammarly for as many assignments as you would like, and you can use it multiple times for the same assignment.
You can use Grammarly however it benefits you most, but note that Grammarly’s ability to diagnose errors is weaker in papers with complex syntax. Writers developing their sentence-level skills should think of this service as a supplement to live writing assistance (see more on the Writing Center's paper review services) or writing courses.
- How do I read a Grammarly score?
- Having tech issues with Grammarly? Visit the Grammarly Help and Support website.
- See a list of writing courses and descriptions on the Academic Skills Center's website.
- Review some self-paced modules on specific grammar topics, and then go through a few to build your grammar skills.
- Take a look at the Writing Center's grammar webpages and grammar-focused recorded webinars.
Would you like your current assignment or paper to be reviewed by the Writing Center? If so please visit the Writing Center's Paper Review Website and make an appointment with us!
Do you have other general writing questions? E-mail the Writing Center at email@example.com.
Other questions about your doctoral capstone or the Form & Style review? E-mail the Dissertation Editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to peruse other writing resources? Go to the Writing Center’s homepage.