Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jan 08, 2018 Views: 1930
You can find articles for a force analysis by searching in the Library's business databases for keywords that represent the forces. You can then combine those keywords with the phrase strategic planning and keywords that represent your particular organization or industry to find relevant articles.
Here is an example of a search that you can do in the Business Source Complete database to find articles for a force analysis:
1. On the Library homepage, click on Select a subject in the Subject Resources area.
2. Click on the link for Business and management.
3. Scroll down to the section: Business & management databases
Tip: you can also type your search term into the search box on that page.
4. Click on Business & management databases. This opens a list of databases.
5. Scroll down and click on Business Source Complete..
6. If you have not already logged in to the Library databases, you will be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password.
7. In the first search box enter:
8. In the second search box enter your force keywords. For example, you could enter:
9. In the third search box you may choose to enter keywords for your organization or industry.
For example, you could enter:
Here is what your search boxes should look like:
10. Click on the Search button to run your search.
Do you have other business research questions? Ask a Librarian!