Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jul 09, 2017 Views: 1891
You can find articles for a force analysis by searching in the Library's business databases for keywords that represent the forces. You can then combine those keywords with the phrase strategic planning and keywords that represent your particular organization or industry to find relevant articles.
Here is an example of a search that you can do in the Business Source Complete database to find articles for a force analysis:
1. On the Library homepage, click the blue Articles by Topic button.
2. Under Select a subject, click on the link for Business and management.
3. Scroll down on this page until you see the Business & Management Databases box.
4. The first database listed in this box is Business Source Complete. Click on the link to access the database.
5. If you have not already logged in to the Library databases, you will be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password.
6. In the first search box enter:
7. In the second search box enter your force keywords. For example, you could enter:
8. In the third search box you may choose to enter keywords for your organization or industry.
For example, you could enter:
Here is what your search boxes should look like:
9. Click on the Search button to run your search.
Do you have other business research questions? Ask a Librarian!