Answered By: Erin Gabrielson Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 7499
You can find dissertations in the ProQuest Dissertations database.
The ProQuest Dissertations databases provides access to dissertations from many colleges and universities around the world, including Walden. Most dissertations after 1997 are available in full text.
Follow these steps to find dissertations:
1. On the Library homepage hover your cursor over Search & Find in the toolbar along the top of the page.
2. From the drop-down menu click on Dissertations.
3. In the All Dissertations box, click the Dissertations & Theses link. You may be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password.
Search all dissertations
Search all dissertationsYou may be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password.
4. You should now be on the Advanced Search page with three rows of search boxes. If you only have one search box on your screen, click on the Advanced Search link above the search box.
5. Set up your search:
In the first search box, enter a topic. For example:
Note: Including the quotation marks tells the database to search for these words as a phrase and not as individual words.
6. Click on the Search button.
Watch these steps in the video below:
Video: Find dissertations
(1 min 23 sec) Transcript (PDF)
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!