Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jun 01, 2017 Views: 841
Use the Book search and select Author in the search drop-down to find books by a particular person.
1. In the top left corner of the Library home page, click Search & Find.
2. Click Books in the menu on the left.
3. Click the Go to the book search link. This will take you to a search screen that allows you to search specifically for author names.
4. Type the author's name in the search box like in this example (last name, first name):
5. Change the drop-down menu on the left from Keyword to :
The search screen will look like this:
6. Click on Go.
7. You will now see books from our various book databases by this author. There will be links to access the full text of the book.
Search Tip: you do not have to know the first name of the author to do a search.
- How do I find books in the Walden Library?
Do you have other book questions? Ask a Librarian!