Answered By: Erin Gabrielson Last Updated: Jul 14, 2016 Views: 2314
The DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th edition) is linked on the Books page of the Psychology Research page in the Walden Library.
Here are the steps to access it from the Library homepage:
1. Click on the blue Articles by Topic button:
2. Click on the Psychology link under Select a subject.
3. On the left, you'll notice a number of brown buttons. Click on the Books button.
4. Scroll down until you see the Featured Books section and click on the link for the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5).
5. If you haven't already logged in to the Library databases, you'll be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password.
6. That should take you to the book, where you can select the section that you'd like to read.
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!