Answered By: Erin Gabrielson Last Updated: May 17, 2016 Views: 11109
You can find completed Walden Ph.D. dissertations in the Walden-only version of the ProQuest Dissertations database.
Follow these steps to find examples of Walden Ph.D. dissertations:
1. On the Library homepage hover your cursor over Search & Find in the toolbar along the top of the page.
2. From the drop-down menu, click on Dissertations.
3. In the Walden Dissertations box, click the Dissertations & Theses at Walden University link. You may be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password.
4. You should now be on the Advanced Search page with three rows of search boxes.
Note: If you only have one search box on your screen, click on the Advanced Search link above the search box.
5. Set up your search:
In the first search box, enter a topic. For example:
To find only Ph.D. dissertations, in the second search box enter:
To the right of that, click on the Anywhere except full text — ALL drop-down menu and change it to:
Degree — DG
6. Click on the Search button.
Watch these steps in the video below:
Video: Find Walden Ph.D. Dissertations
(2 min 17 sec) Transcript (PDF)
Do you have other questions about finding Walden Ph.D. dissertations? Ask a Librarian!