Answered By: Erin Gabrielson Last Updated: Apr 17, 2017 Views: 6135
You can find completed Walden D.B.A. doctoral studies in the Walden-only version of the ProQuest Dissertations database.
Follow these steps to find examples of Walden D.B.A. doctoral studies:
1. On the Library homepage hover your cursor over Search & Find in the toolbar along the top of the page.
2. From the drop-down menu click on Dissertations.
3. In the Walden Dissertations box, click the Dissertations & Theses at Walden University link. You may be prompted to log in with your myWalden Portal user name and password.
4. You should now be on the Advanced Search page with three rows of search boxes.
Note: If you only have one search box on your screen, click on the Advanced Search link above the search box.
5. Set up your search:
First search box:
To the right of that, click on the Anywhere except full text — ALL drop-down menu and change it to:
Degree — DG
6. Click on the Search button.
To verify that a dissertation is a DBA doctoral study, look at the title page of the document where the degree information is listed.
Watch these steps in the video below:
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!