Answered By: Lynn VanLeer Last Updated: Jun 07, 2017 Views: 3794
We have created links to all of the required course readings found in the Library for each class. Please keep in mind that some readings may also be linked inside your classroom.
Here are the steps to find your required Course Readings from the Library:
2. Identify your four letter, four number course code located in your myWalden portal (e.g. NURS 6001).
3. Select the appropriate brown button on the left side of the page, based on the first letter of your course code:
4. Select the tab with your course code (e.g. NURS).
5. Select your course from the list of courses:
Note: If there are no required readings from the Library for your course, there may not be a course guide.
6. Scroll down the course guide page to the Required Course Readings box. All of the required readings from the Library for your class will be linked.
Tip: Many course guides have pages with help for specific assignments requiring library research. If the course has assignment help, you will see a brown tab for that week’s assignment on the left side of the guide. Click this tab for information and help with this particular discussion post or assignment.
- Does the Library have textbooks?
- How do I find optional or supplemental readings?
- What is VitalSource?
- How do I find an article by title in Google Scholar?
- Find an Exact Article Guide
Do you have other Library questions? Ask a Librarian!